Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas Sugar Cookies

The other day I made this enormous pile of Christmas sugar cookies that I have since been gradually eating my way through.  These are fun, quick, easy to bake and taste delicious.


I used the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook sugar cookies recipe, and it made a lot more cookies than I expected!  I used different cookie cutters keeping the christmas theme with an angel cookie cutter, a snowflake, two sized stars and a mini gingerbread man.  I decorated the gingerbread men with red and white striped icing like candy canes, and the other cookies with a pale icy blue colour.

As christmas is coming up, you could make a large stack of these delightful biscuits and wrap them in cellophane bags with a big bow.  These would make a wonderfully tasty gift for a friend or family member.

No comments:

Post a Comment